All clinics and courses conducted by the PAWest Referee Committee that require payment are subject to the following:
- All fees must be paid in full before attendance.
- By confirming your seat at a recertification or entry level class you are agreeing to the following cancellation and refund policy:
|21 days or more prior||Full Refund|
|7-14 days prior||Course fee minus $15 administration charge|
|Less than 7 days prior||No Refund|
|Failure to attend||No Refund|
- Stated date of course determines refund days.
- All written cancellation requests must be sent to the State Director of Instruction (SDI) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transferring to another course: Subject to availability, you may transfer to another course any time before the course start date. To request a transfer, email the SDI.
- In the event the course is cancelled, a full refund will be given.