I am still in secondary school; do I need a Work Permit?

Yes. If you are 14-17 and still in secondary/high school, you will need to get a Work Permit. Work permits ask for an employer, which is your local club. You will get this at your school guidance office and it will be on blue paper and say WORK PERMIT. Mail a copy (not the original) to WPA SRC New Referee c/o Peggy Neason, 82 Lookout Ave, Monongahela, PA 15063.